2006 Grey SRT8 (13,700 miles) Loaded - 25K OBO

WikedSRT8

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Seller: John Coon (I'm posting this for him)
Contact: [email protected] (or PM me)
Location: Irvine, CA
Price: $25,000
Description:
I'm posting this ad for a friend of mine who needs to sell his SRT8. He originally bought this car from a person in Florida. The car is in excellent condition both inside and out. The car is fully loaded with Options I, II and III, rear DVD system and side air bags. The car is completely stock except that the front and rear emblems have been removed and the grill was painted the body color. According to the original owner, this was done prior to purchasing because the car was used for advertising.

The car is located in Irvine, California. The car has had the brakes/rotors upgraded per the TSB. The car has 13,700 miles on it. The seller's asking price is $25k OBO. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dave

FrontEnd.jpg


FrontEndAngle.jpg


RearAngle.jpg


Rear.jpg


FrontSeat.jpg


RearSeat.jpg


DVDplayer.jpg


Engine.jpg


Trunk.jpg


Manuals.jpg
 
Last edited:
I made the changes. Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top