2006 Charger SRT8 FS

SanDiegoSRT8

Hotbuns69
Silver Supporter
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Eastlake Proper
Ok people, I am selling one of my Chargers. It has 23,600 miles on it. Since July of last year the car has only been taken out twice a month, and that is only to get it washed. Other than that it is always garaged. It is Black (of course). As far as performance, it only has the Mopar intake, and Magnaflow Cat-Back exhaust. I am only looking to get $30,000. I still owe $32,000. I am willing to take the loss to get rid of the car. So let anyone that you know that may be in the market for an SRT8.

PM me or call me.
Thanks for looking,

Luis (Hopefull EQ member)
Chula Vista, CA
(619) 694-8647
 
Last edited:
I really really really want this car. It's black, and local......

Too bad my financial situation says otherwise until mid August or so....
 
Hey man didnt you have the 426 in this one? and bump for sale :)

No not in this one. I have two Chargers and one GC.

This one that I am selling was gonna be a different settup. I wanted one for all motor and one for forced induction, but have since changed my mind. I still have the 426 and it is at H.O.P. right now. Thanks for the bump. :beer:
 
I really really really want this car. It's black, and local......

Too bad my financial situation says otherwise until mid August or so....

Screw that Jeff! You all are EQ brethern now... you're almost obligated to buy this thing ASAP. Then, once you have a black Charger, you and Rick can park next to one another... it'd be so cute!

BTW: You and Luis need to add the following to your Sigs:

Proud Member of the Eastlake Queertette
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top