2005 SRT-10 QC for sale....

Damn this economy!!! If I knew I'd have a job in 6 months I'd love to get this!!!
 
Damn this economy!!! If I knew I'd have a job in 6 months I'd love to get this!!!
 
More Pictures.......

102_0521.jpg

102_0522.jpg

102_0523.jpg

102_0526.jpg

102_0527.jpg

102_0528.jpg

102_0529.jpg

102_0530.jpg

102_0531.jpg

102_0532.jpg

102_0533.jpg

102_0535.jpg

102_0536.jpg

102_0538.jpg

102_0539.jpg

102_0540.jpg

102_0542.jpg

102_0541.jpg

102_0544.jpg


$19,900 OBO

The steering wheel looks funky in that picture, because it was before it was cleaned/conditioned.... The seat track and supports look "rusty", but they are not. I cleaned those as well (that stuff wiped right off :getlost:), and put a coating of FP-10 on them. They are like new. This truck is PRISTINE.

Valve covers look strange because of the flash as well.... here are some pics in day-light....

00059-11.jpg

00059-10.jpg
 
Last edited:
Night Runner's were only on 2006 models.
Both RC and QC configurations were available.

Features:
- Black powder coated 22" wheels.
- "Night Runner Edition" dash plaque.
- "Night Runner" graphics on truck exterior.




(Is it me, or does that NR-QC look lifted?)
 
Night Runner's were only on 2006 models.
Both RC and QC configurations were available.

Features:
- Black powder coated 22" wheels.
- "Night Runner Edition" dash plaque.
- "Night Runner" graphics on truck exterior.




(Is it me, or does that NR-QC look lifted?)

It does look like it's sitting up a bit, doesn't it? I think the 2006's sat higher due to the new frame, but that one does look lifted. :dunno2:
 
God this truck is cherry. I wish I had the money. I want it bad........ Somebody is going to get a hell of a deal on a hell of a truck. Shit.......
Chase
 
Yeah, the rear tires look narrow too......hmm???
Chase
 
I guess congrats you got it sold Jake but Dang...$18K is like a give away for a truck like yours......somebody got a heck of a deal...make sure to tell them about this site..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top