2005 SRT-10 QC for sale....

BLACK1

Head Monkey
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Saint Joseph, MI
2005 SRT-10 Quad-Cab BLACK

Just turned 30,000 Miles.

Balance of FACTORY WARRANTY until October 2008

ALL Factory Options (incl: Sunroof, NAV, Sliding Rear Window, Tonneu w/ Wing, Side Air-Bags, etc).

Motor is BONE STOCK. Oil changed every 2800miles w/ Mobil 1

Aftermarket Options Include: Cooper Zeon XST tires (80%), Magna-Flow Cat-Back, JMB CAI w/ Catch-Can, Bed-rug, 20% window tint, Billet Grill package (full package, everything matches), DEPO L.E.D. Tail lights in black, DEPO smoked 3rd Brake Light, Black factory style headlights w/ clear turn signals, Factory badging removed (still have) and replaced with Sneaky-Pete (Factory Viper OEM) badging on the sides, JMB Sneaky-Pete Hood Emblem, Custom Billet Sneaky-Pete center caps on wheels, Newer Centric Posi-Quiet brake pads (less squeak and LOTS less dust).

Body is in Excellent Condition, and will be fully detailed upon pickup/shipment.

Interior is Pristine Condition, and will be fully detailed upon pickup/shipment.

I have all books and records, window sticker, etc.

Asking $30,000 OBO. No reasonable offer refused... I'm going back on the road (sales) and need this truck gone ASAP.

102_0439.jpg

102_0440.jpg

DSCF0004-8.jpg

DSCF0519.jpg

RAW011.jpg

:bigwink:
RAW028.jpg
 
I don't have a real good picture of the front-end. :sorry: But, I'll try to get one post on here soon. Here is a crappy cell phone pic.

l_3395ce83c8130ee58653743f517509a0.jpg
 
What are the 2 reflectors with the viper logo? HOLY crap is that a busa
 
AHHH sorry, my buddy with his SRT10 truck would love those where can he get a set
 
Good luck on the sale Jake. Sweet looking truck for sure! Are you in the last pic or did you take the shot? The rims look mint too.
 
Good luck on the sale Jake. Sweet looking truck for sure! Are you in the last pic or did you take the shot? The rims look mint too.

Nope... I took that one. :smart:

(From Left to Right: Fred (Mutt's Dad), Mutt (Mutt), Dennis Sr. (NoViperyet), Dennis Jr. (01GTSACRVipermynameistoolongbecauseimaturd :grin:), Kenny (NBT), Earl (Brat), and Julie (Brat's Wife)... all from the VTCoA. :friends:)
 
Last edited:
I wanted to reply, Jake.....but my PMs got turned off by the site owner(s) after offering help and expertise/experiences to other members.

Oh wait.
Sorry.
That was on the 'other site'.
My bad.


I'm pimpin' your truck to my friends online.
Someone's gonna get a helluva deal.
 
WOW!!!!! $19,900?!?!!?? Man.........killer truck, killer deal!!!!
Chase
 
Dang it!! This is exactly what I think that I want!!!!! Just not in the market to buy just yet.

Good Luck with the sale. If I had the cash today, it would be sold!!!
 
Dang it!! This is exactly what I think that I want!!!!! Just not in the market to buy just yet.

Good Luck with the sale. If I had the cash today, it would be sold!!!

If I had the cash today.... it wouldn't be for sale. :blush:

.... Thanks for looking, everyone! :friends:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top