2005 Ram SRT-10 For sale

vvv90

She's a Ho...For show....
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Aurora IL
$23,500 With 5 year Bumper to Bumper Warranty

I had fun with her for a year, now other wants-needs-desires-obligations-etc...are in play and she's up for sale.

In my opinion the 2005 is the best year of the SRT10. 1.) because it's got 4 piston brakes over the 2004's 2 Piston. 2.) it's a 4:56 rear end instead of the 4:10 from the 2004, and 3.) because the interior is much better than the 2006's space-ship-looking interior.

I bought this truck a little over a year ago on March 31'st 2007. Within that year I've had about ~5k miles worth of fun and now it's time to move on to a different toy. I am the second owner of the truck and it has a clear carfax. I financed the truck for all of one month and settled the lein as you can see in the pictures of the title compared to the carfax registration. This truck is very strong and has no minor or major problems mechanically. Physically there is only what you'd expect to see on a well cared for 30k mile car. It has a couple paint chips in the hood (What vehicle that can go 155MPH wouldn't) a couple scuffs on the wheels from curb rash (2-3" long) and a couple scuffs in the clear coat.

This truck has a full bumper-to-bumper warranty that's good for another 5 years. See the attached pictures that show the coverage. A $25 transfer charge is all that is needed, otherwise you can cash it out. It's your prerogative and comes with the vehicle.

The brakes are absolutely solid with no warping/pitting/pulsation etc...If I were to keep it I would definitely repaint the calipers, ($25 at Autozone for the paint kit) As you can see from the pictures the interior is immaculate. I just got a complete paint detail and do it to my vehicles twice a year. This treatment includes hand washing, clay bar, hand washing again, low-speed PC polishing, and synthetic sealant.

The tires are only a year old stock Perelli Scorpions. I will takes pictures of the tread.

The only aftermarket things that were done to the truck were:

1.) Drop-in K&N that was recently washed and oiled

2.) B&M Shifter (An absolute must for this truck.)

3.) Linex bedliner that was just installed last fall. (The pictures are a little dirty as I didn't power wash it since the winter.)

I know Ebay pictures are small, so if you want larger, and more detailed sizes I can provide those upon request.

That's all I can think of to put right now, please feel free to ask me any questions you want!

Thanks!

DSCF0003-3.jpg


DSCF0004-2.jpg


DSCF0006-1.jpg


DSCF0007-1.jpg


DSCF0008-1.jpg


DSCF0009-1.jpg


DSCF0010-1.jpg


DSCF0070.jpg


DSCF0063.jpg


DSCF0065.jpg


DSCF0066.jpg


DSCF0068.jpg


DSCF0069.jpg


DSCF0071.jpg


IMG_0660.jpg


IMG_0663.jpg


IMG_0664.jpg


IMG_0665.jpg


IMG_0667.jpg


IMG_0668.jpg


IMG_0669.jpg


IMG_0695.jpg


IMG_0696.jpg


IMG_0697.jpg


IMG_0698.jpg


IMG_0699.jpg
 
Last edited:
price reduced to $23,500

I tried to take a picture of the scuff on the rear tail gate but it didn't come out. I will try with my friend's camera that's much better than mine. (It was the one that took the pics you see.

Anyway, It's merely a clear coat scuff is all, but I'll still get pictures.

Here are a couple more of the tread depth and engine:

DSCF0001-3.jpg


DSCF0002-2.jpg


DSCF0006-2.jpg
 
damn Matt, this is a huge surprise.

You will most certainly miss the trukita man.

Good luck with the sale.

And for those interested, Matt is a VERY stand up person and will be a great person to do business with.
 
Good looking truck and not a bad price considering the mileage and how well kept it is, plus new tires, good brakes which are usually an upfront cost on used vehicles
 
Good looking truck and not a bad price considering the mileage and how well kept it is, plus new tires, good brakes which are usually an upfront cost on used vehicles


What?


I'm sorry, did you say something? I was busy staring at your signature.
 
damn Matt, this is a huge surprise.

You will most certainly miss the trukita man.

Good luck with the sale.

And for those interested, Matt is a VERY stand up person and will be a great person to do business with.


Yeah Ron, it's a surprise to myself actually. I'm taking a little break from owning so many vehicles right now....Hoping to get into a C6 Z06 next year. ;) Selling the truck and my '92 should get me extremely close. Waiting to see what the ZR1 does to the market on Z06's next Summer.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top