I am eligible for 2 SRT Track Days because I bought my Jeep within 60 days of attending the SRT Track Day for my Charger.
I don't want to split them up and get stuck with just one because I was only going to go again if I took my Dad...Now that the Pens have officially made it to the Cup (GO PENS!), we decided we'd rather go to a home Stanley Cup game since they don't make it that often.
Looking for $625 for the pair through Paypal (verified account only please)
PM me if interested.
Thanks!!
I don't want to split them up and get stuck with just one because I was only going to go again if I took my Dad...Now that the Pens have officially made it to the Cup (GO PENS!), we decided we'd rather go to a home Stanley Cup game since they don't make it that often.
Looking for $625 for the pair through Paypal (verified account only please)
PM me if interested.
Thanks!!