2 sets...1 powdercoated 1 not

sdcarguy

A bit off
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
790
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Diego
I have 2 sets of stock srt charger wheels. I am thinking about selling both or selling all but 2 of the non powder coated...I prefer local pickup even so far as ill drive to LA or so in the truck if you want to meet in the middle. If your local and want to see them let me know.

First up the stock set. I would like 1350 for them. They are in 99% perfect condition if not 100%. No curb rash no scratches. They have the srt logo painted black. Ask anyone here that knows me im anal about my wheels(no comments from the East lake boys please ;) ) The tires are 245/45 up front and have about 6000 miles on them. The rears are 255/45 and arent worth mentioning...they will get you to the tire store and some more but hey.

Second the powder coated set. They were done in Vulcan black. This is a cross between flat and gloss. They are 99% with a bit of rub where the socket touched the recessed area. They have the srt logo painted red. This set has brand new Nitto Invos. 245/45 and 275/40. They have at most 2500 miles on them. I am looking to get about what i put into them. I paid 1200 for the wheels,400 for the powder coat,50 for the black lugs,1100 for the tires and 175 for the TPMs. I am asking 2600. These come with a second set of centercaps that are chrome in case you want to do them up a different color.

Now for the pics...if you want more I have more just send me a pm...John pms are best but email [email protected]
DSC02248.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02255.jpg

DSC02259.jpg

DSC02265.jpg

DSC02266.jpg

DSC02219.jpg
 
Last edited:
c'mon john, follow the rules!!! hehehehehehe
 
Both sets are still for sale the other members wheels were found and returned to him :)
 
Chase contacted me last night and wants the black ones so they are off the market.
 
Just got the ok from the little woman and I can keep the polished set so both are gone!
 
Ok bringing back an old thread. Polished set is available for 1350 with rubber and tpms. Let me know. I prefer local san diego to la. As shipping blows.
 
Are the wheels all polished like the Bees or are they stock Charger SRT8's? I just chunked my passenger side wheels on a monster pot hole...both bent on the inside lip.
I am interested and email sent. If you can slap tags on the set-up and ship them to me I will pay today.
 
Last edited:
Are the wheels all polished like the Bees or are they stock Charger SRT8's? I just chunked my passenger side wheels on a monster pot hole...both bent on the inside lip.
I am interested and email sent. If you can slap tags on the set-up and ship them to me I will pay today.

I gave John a call as well for you. Hopefully it works out.
 
I gave John a call as well for you. Hopefully it works out.

Thanks Bud...I do really appreciate that. Hope to hear from him:) My car shakes like I'm on rumblestrips!
 
Last edited:
Ok bringing back an old thread. Polished set is available for 1350 with rubber and tpms. Let me know. I prefer local san diego to la. As shipping blows.

Bump for sdcarguy.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top