2 N2O kits FS With Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for good prices! You know Ron, the trailer would sell quick with a 'nice' graphic on it! hehehehehe

I can do the graphics for ya.

NX will work for our cars as they run off of the solenoids. The Ford plate came from the friend I bought the kit from. He had it on his Lightening (10.5's up here at 5500' elevation).

Far be it for me to not include it in the sale. lol


Now, I am by no means an expert (actually less than a novice) when it comes to N2O. But I am told that the NX kit will work no problem on our cars.


I'm liking what I see Ron, we will need to talk. Also I hope you got my voicemail this morning. Your arse is mine buddy. Will call you l8r
 
I can do the graphics for ya.




I'm liking what I see Ron, we will need to talk. Also I hope you got my voicemail this morning. Your arse is mine buddy. Will call you l8r

lol Yea, I had just gone to bed last night when you called.

Will be waiting for your call Moe. Congrats on the Can. muahahahaha
 
Damn Lap-top, Ron Let Me Know If You Got Me P.m. Some How I Erased Everything.................n E 1 Have Hooked On Phonics For Me??
 
Damn Lap-top, Ron Let Me Know If You Got Me P.m. Some How I Erased Everything.................n E 1 Have Hooked On Phonics For Me??

lol Hooked on Phonics... Yea, ask Legmaker to share his with you. hehe

Yes, I got your PM and sent you a reply.

You can email me at [email protected] if that will make life easier?
 
Nothing In Box Will Try Home Pc Later When I Get Home.i Sold My Nitrous Outlet To Get An Easier One To Install.......sorry To Keep Buggin U
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top