2 N2O kits FS With Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad4dr

Mr. Meany
Administrator
NorCal SRT Donor
Army
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
19,670
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Corn Country
I have a ZEX kit and an NX kit for sale.

Each kit $550 + shipping or $1000 + shipping for both.

You can PM me or email at [email protected]

Pic upon request or when I get off my lazy ass and take them. lol

Ron

IMG_1790.jpg


IMG_1791.jpg


IMG_1792.jpg
 
No more 10 sec 1bad4dr? Will she be too heavy for the trailer with the cage?
 
No more 10 sec 1bad4dr? Will she be too heavy for the trailer with the cage?

lol I will still seek the 10's.

Just need to free up some cash at the moment. The trailer is going to go as well.
 
Member, please post up pictures of your wares or this thread will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation. ;)
 
Bump for good prices! You know Ron, the trailer would sell quick with a 'nice' graphic on it! hehehehehe
 
What size are the bottles? do they have fuel and n2o noids?
 
J:worthy::worthy:eeps were born to be sprayed..................
 
What size are the bottles? do they have fuel and n2o noids?

Both kits have 10# bottles and the NX kit has both solinoids.

The ZEX kit has the control box....

I will get pics and parts list up this morning.
 
I don't know what I wanna do...but I know for damn sure I ain't leaving SRT again.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yea RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

You coming out for the BBQ on Sunday? Bring that lazy ass brother of yours too.
 
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yea RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

You coming out for the BBQ on Sunday? Bring that lazy ass brother of yours too.

I can't, its my Pops birthday, gonna spend the day with him.
 
what comes wiht the kit 1bd4dr ?

The NX kit has...
Full NX kit, used maybe three bottles worth. With extra cost heater, gauge, and purge. Also has a throttle body spacer mount for the injector, fits Ford mod motors


The ZEX Kit is a 125 shot with bottle heater, pressure gauge, bottle, and mounts.
 
Original post has been updated with pictures..
 
The NX kit has...
Full NX kit, used maybe three bottles worth. With extra cost heater, gauge, and purge. Also has a throttle body spacer mount for the injector, fits Ford mod motors


The ZEX Kit is a 125 shot with bottle heater, pressure gauge, bottle, and mounts.

so basically the NX kit isnt specific for our car eh ?
 
so basically the NX kit isnt specific for our car eh ?

NX will work for our cars as they run off of the solenoids. The Ford plate came from the friend I bought the kit from. He had it on his Lightening (10.5's up here at 5500' elevation).

Far be it for me to not include it in the sale. lol


Now, I am by no means an expert (actually less than a novice) when it comes to N2O. But I am told that the NX kit will work no problem on our cars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top