2 300 SRT8 spare tires for sale

EricG

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque, NM
I have 2 spare tire setups for sale.



The first one is $275, it's a Toyo Proxes 4 255 45r20 with some - enough for a spare - tread left to get around on for a while. It looks really good, has been refinished and you can tell right where the spokes meet the base that a little trimming has been done. Can't really be noticed from a distance but I tried to make the flaw catch the light in the picture. The clear coating is excellent. The road force balancer said the rim was slightly bent so the refinisher straightened it when he was working on it and it balances good now - granted with a little extra wheel weights. It is Hunter Road Force balanced as it sits though and rolls just fine.


DSC05943.jpg


DSC05944.jpg
















I estimate shipping to be in the $40 to 50 range per tire, don't really know though. My prices do not include shipping. I know they are directional, but if you were only using this for a few days you could put them on any corner of your car and be fine while you addressed your flat. Both tires have OEM correct pressure monitors.



Eric
 
Last edited:
Bump.



The bottom wheel(spider-cracked) has sold. The top one is still for sale. This is a nice wheel that has 5k - no 10k miles worth or tread left. The only reason the tread may look chunky is because I went drag racing last weekend and there's a little roughness left. This wheel has gone 12s - many times :)



Anyone interested for $250?



A more accurate shipping estimate is from $40 to $75 depending on how far you are from Cincinanti.
 
The spare pictured is still for sale. Anyone want it for $250 obo?

The clear coat is really nice.
You can barely see the trimming done.
It was slightly bent.
It has been straightened.
It is road force balanced by a Hunter machine and rolls just fine.
It will work as a great spare, there are probably 10k miles left on it if you had to push it.

A TPM is at least $50. This is a good rim and tire.

I estimate shipping to be $40 to $75 depending on how far you are from Cincinanti.

It is packaged really well and ready to ship.
 
Bump - this spare tire is still for sale. Had a buyer but they had to back out.



Any road warriors out there want the peace of mind?
 
Pre-cyber Monday blowout!!!!



I will do $250 shipped - yes I pay shipping!!!!!!!!!!! $70 limit, but that should not be a problem for most.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top