1956 Ford F100

pics? (you knew that was comin!)
 
:thumb:(RED) Rebuilt 390ci, C6 tran, malloy ign, edelbrock carb. Selling this to make room for the Superbee. Runs great, all steel. $22,000 OBO
[email protected]
Need a few more details. $22k implies this might be a fairly good quality street rod...maybe frame up restoration? Ever show it in Denver?
 
5612.jpg

5610.jpg

56Ford023.jpg

56Ford024.jpg
 
Need a few more details. $22k implies this might be a fairly good quality street rod...maybe frame up restoration? Ever show it in Denver?

I have shown it at various local shows, to include the Moab car show. It won some awards before I owned it and I have those awards in a box. I have redone the wood in the bed and rebuilt the engine. I also have installed a new stereo and speakers. Truck has dual Flowmaster exhaust. The rear end is tuck and roll style. Hope this helps a little.
 
beautiful truck! you should have no trouble sellin that beast for sure.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top