08 Factory Challenger wheels FS

Trojan

Trillions Bro! Right on!
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal
SOLD!!!

DSC_0005.jpg


DSC_0006.jpg


DSC_0007.jpg


DSC_0008.jpg


DSC_0009.jpg
 
Last edited:
bumpity bump!
 
mornin wood! I mean Bump!:censored:
 
I wish I was a baller like you Chris....
those tires would of been bald by now....hehe
 
bump!
10_9_137-2.gif


Tire sold, Wheels still available
 
Those are 20x9 correct?
I know this is probably a dumb question for as short of time as you probably had them on your car....any road rash?
 
No there clean Nathan
 
:cry2:Those sure are nice... wish I had the $$$$$

BUMP for ya though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Price drop see post 1. Tires are sold, THis is a set of 4 2008 OEM Dodge Challenger Alcoa Wheels. Heres how they look with black pockets on a Charger.

IMG_5816.jpg
 
i still say they look pretty badazz with the "legmaker mod" done to them!!!!
 
SOLD the "Legmaker Mod" Replica's!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top