06 Jeep SRT8

autotoystore

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NM
I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for sale in Albuquerque NM. It is silver and stock except for tint on the front windows. It has 31k miles and has every option. It has factory Goodyear runflats that are in great shape, and has both keys, dvd remote, and both headphones.

$28000
Dashon
505-315-1061

I can do financing through a new car store if needed.

I know I am new but this was OK'd by Ron.

Clean Carfax this is a 2 owner vehicle and has never been wrecked. The only reason the 2nd owner sold it was because he ordered a new GT500 and didn't want to park this outside.
 

Attachments

  • 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    820.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 177.jpg
    177.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    778.9 KB · Views: 12
Whew thank god cause this damn thing was tempting me.
 
Geesh, that SOLD quick!

It was almost brand new still. I drove it for a month and sold it within a week of putting it for sale. Now I need to find another one.

Whew thank god cause this damn thing was tempting me.

You should have bought it. I would have given you a special deal because I know your special.:grin:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top