06 Jeep SRT-8 for sale in Stamford Ct.

jdoria

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
55
Location
White Plains, NY
For sale by someone at a current job I am at.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - Inferno Red, 4X4, Alloy Wheels, Fully Loaded, 6.1 Liter 420HP Hemi, 15,000 original owner mi, Navigation & Rear Seat Entertainment Sys, 7-Year extended transferable warrantee (to 2013), Corsa exhaust, adult owned, always garaged, never seen rain or snow, Weekend cruiser. If you want an SRT8 this vehicle is a must see, never hit or dinged, showroom condition, Car Garaged in Stamford, $38,000. obo (917) 697-0001.

$38,000k seems escessive for an 2006. Hopefully the drugs that people take while selling their personal vehicles will wear off and the "O.B.O" will be realistic.

KBB has it listed at $24,800 - $29,000 for trade in.
 
Last edited:
No Kidding....

I tend to agree...to a certain point...

I see 07's with LOW miles going for low 30's...and 06's have dropped in the mid to high 20's. (check out autotrader, ebay, etc..)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...s=&transmission=&max_price=34000&cardist=2091

Here is a 06 with LOW miles that they cant get rid of for 32k! its been listed multiple times...:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...001QQitemZ110219189785QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

And here is a BRAND NEW 08 for 38K still waiting to be bought...:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...022QQitemZ350021068103QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I can however, understand that people do not want to waste a ton of money on depreciation (which I would do the same), but in today's market, unfortunately its a buyers market (Vehicles, housing, etc..). Not only that, with with the 06 lease ending(s) coming up, the market will have a plentiful amount driving the prices even lower...its only going to get worse; so get out while you can, or plan on holding on to it for a WHILE. Check out the SRT-10 trucks, from 40/45k to 25/28k in less then 3 years. The viper(s) also, the SRT-4's too....

I do wish them best though...
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top