dfauerbach
New Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2008
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have some stock parts for sale if anyone is interested.
I have stock mids from my 05 QC SRT10, stock Mirrors from same truck both taken off at a bout 2500-3k miles.
Brand new gauge pillar(tan) and brand new mopar oil pressure gauge from my 05 QC 4x4 never installed still new in box.
PM me or email me at [email protected] the mirrors are 50.00 for the pair, mids are 200.00 or BO, Pillar and gauge 125.00, grills 40.00
Grilles SOLD
mirrors SOLD
I have stock mids from my 05 QC SRT10, stock Mirrors from same truck both taken off at a bout 2500-3k miles.
Brand new gauge pillar(tan) and brand new mopar oil pressure gauge from my 05 QC 4x4 never installed still new in box.
PM me or email me at [email protected] the mirrors are 50.00 for the pair, mids are 200.00 or BO, Pillar and gauge 125.00, grills 40.00
Grilles SOLD
mirrors SOLD
Last edited: