You can Hate Him, You just cant beat him! LMAO!

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by Trojan, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Trojan

Trojan Trillions Bro! Right on!

[​IMG]Yes Sir! Another run to be proud of! That kid can drive!!! Wait were'd Tony Stewart finish? Oh who cares, Anyway! Bwaaahaaaaa! Im so happy!!!!

And Kyle started dead last BTW! [​IMG] And he got the pole!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. black08

black08 black08

FUCK TONY STEWART! Congrats on the win even though it`s a Toyota........i still can`t believe toyota is doing so well as i wish they would CRASH AND BURN!

3. StnePny3

StnePny3 Full Access Member

I think the only thing better that that pic would the one where Jimmie Johnson hits the wall....hahahahhaaaaaaa

4. black08

black08 black08

I`ll second that...can`t stand him!

5. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

[​IMG]

6. FlyByU

FlyByU Vroom vroom

You guys remember you said that when Tony drives it in your ahole by seasons end :)

Kyle can drive, no doubt.

7. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

HAHAHAHAHA...way to not rub it in. :bigwink:

8. cmn1

cmn1 SRT and SVT

You talk a lot this week, but what about the previous two before this one. Where was he? :drugs: :drugs: :drugs: :drugs: Whose leading the points race?

9. Trojan

He had Daytona all day long tell he got taken out. Placed 3rd at California, Id say he's doing real well. Well see how his season plays out. He's learning patience!

He moved up 12 spots to 6th overall. Shoot Jr's down in 29th and Tonys in 8th. Gordon sitting pretty in 1st.

10. cmn1

cmn1 SRT and SVT

"Rubbins Racing" Days of Thunder

11. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

Sweet!!!

12. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. StnePny3

Kyle can drive, but, remember last year it was like his new Toyota was unstoppable..............

till about half way thru the season, then he started to fall off. With S$%@ for brains Johnson came on half way thru the season. May-be he will find the wall alot more or have engine trouble.

And to top it off his team mate that other loser has the points lead (that he didn't even work for) earn.

14. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

i never could understand the fascination with nascar. seems so simple picking a line and then keeping up the pace every lap, round and round. the real trick seems to be not getting bored and falling asleep at the wheel.

15. cmn1

cmn1 SRT and SVT

That's why they should have more tracks like Watkins Glen. They have to make a couple of right hand turns.

16. Trojan

Didnt Kyle sweep both the Road Course races last year as well.:D Must of got lucky or something.

Btw making left turns all day aint a walk in the park, With multiple lines and approaching turns at 180+ opens up a whole lot of variables, So when someone says it looks easy I just gotta laugh.

17. cmn1

cmn1 SRT and SVT

I never said it was easy. Didn't even say it was boring even though it is. Your boy has a ways to go to catch up to #24. I'm sure if I was driving the car it would be fun as hell but to watch even though I do, it is boring for the most part.

18. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

there are some really dumb people driving nascar. sure, a few of them seem to have some sort of intelligence, but picking a line seems a pretty simple task. speed doesnt really mean a thing when the vehicle is designed for that single task.

i dont know, maybe its just me....i think driving in bay area traffic everyday is more of a challenge than anything a nascar driver has to face. :kiss:

19. StnePny3

Some people say watch Nascar is boring, Round & Round. Then why do people watch tennis, back & forth - back & forth.

It's the little this in Nascar that you have to look at, like, if you in 1st place & you come into the pits and take 13 seconds & I'm in 2nd place and come into the pits and take 12 seconds. When it's all over and we're back on the track I'm in 1st. place and you are now in 3rd place. Yes 1 second make that much difference.

OR if my right tire is bottoming out in every turn, if I came into the pits it would take 20 minutes to change a spring. I can just change a tire with 1 pound more air is like putting a spring in qith 100 more lbs. spring rate.

To some it's no thing but round & round. BUT there is alot of math, physcis & engineering that goes into it week after week, just like in Grand Am & Rolex (rights & lefts) or any other form of sports car racing. So it's just not the one guy driving to car that does all the work - it's the team & the time put into that makes it look easy.

20. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

yeah, i guess its just lost on me. i tried going to a few daytona 500 parties but i just had to get seriously ripped and then from what im told i kept asking what lap they were on.