- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 747
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Website
- www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel S.
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Description:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if this could happen. I want to trade my SRT Deck Lid (Trunk) with an SXT Spoiler for a Neon Trunk with the Dodge Neon Badging on it and NO SPOILER. I do not want a wing anymore and I do not want holes in the deck lid.
Again I would need this in the Electric Blue Pearl Color.
Thanks a bunch!
Gabriel
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Description:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if this could happen. I want to trade my SRT Deck Lid (Trunk) with an SXT Spoiler for a Neon Trunk with the Dodge Neon Badging on it and NO SPOILER. I do not want a wing anymore and I do not want holes in the deck lid.
Again I would need this in the Electric Blue Pearl Color.
Thanks a bunch!
Gabriel