- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 747
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Website
- www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel S.
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Description:
Hey everyone, I would like to trade my RX300 Chrome Tail Lights for some Mopar 3d Tails, No one has these on their SRT4 here in NM, and I thought I would like to try something different.
So I just want to do a straight up trade!
Let me know and Lets work a deal!
Thanks
Gabriel
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Description:
Hey everyone, I would like to trade my RX300 Chrome Tail Lights for some Mopar 3d Tails, No one has these on their SRT4 here in NM, and I thought I would like to try something different.
So I just want to do a straight up trade!
Let me know and Lets work a deal!
Thanks
Gabriel