WTF to do about Iran??

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by HEMISFEAR, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Ruff N Tuff RT

Ruff N Tuff RT THE PAVEMENT IS MY CANVAS

KTA!!!! KTA KTA KTA
    KILL THEM AZZHOLES:guns:

2. Ruff N Tuff RT

Ruff N Tuff RT THE PAVEMENT IS MY CANVAS

Did I Mention Kta!!!!!!!!

3. markus

markus Silver Supporting Members

we have beome the biggest pussy country in the world. who cares what the rest of the world hates us? we're not here to make friends, we're here to live our lives. everybody hates isreal, do you think they give a sh*t? no way, they kill everybody in their path and theyre doing quite well for themselves. all those fagbags that think that the captured terrorists at gitmo should have a fair trial and all the homo's that say we should stop torturing prisoners should be dumped off by themselves in baghdad. some stupid hippie girl tried reporting the war from iraq about how evil the US is and how badly we're treating them and do you know what happened to her? they vbied'd her ass. we should have sent rick and his team on those boats to slit all their damn throats and broadcasted the video on youtube.

4. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

I was waiting for you to post on this one bro! Couldn't agree more!! :usflag: first and foremost, f*ck the rest!

5. markus

a fukking men. during the invasion phase of our war, our rules of engagement in an nasiriyah were pretty simple: kill all males 15 and older. look how quickly baghdad was taken. it was done with fire, speed, intensity and violence of action. then those faggot ass politicians got their liberal pussy asses involved and as a result thousands more Marines, soldiers, sailors and airmen were killed trying to win over hearts and minds.

6. Cheatek

And it continues which is what drives me crazy. These soldiers are getting killed because of this crap, makes me mental. Pull everyone out and bomb the frick out of em, that's what I say. KTA!! :viking:

7. markus

all it takes is 2 to the chest and 1 to the head

8. Cheatek

:rock:

9. markus

i would post video's but id be banned and fired.

10. Cheatek

after watching what you did to your jet chip I can guess, hahahaaa

11. 6.1luvr

6.1luvr Baptized by Fire

Great minds think alike...........bring'm to their knees.........Nuke'em!!!

12. Cheatek

suprisingly this seems to be the general consensus here, bomb the hell out of em!! :guns: :usflag:

13. NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius

Turn that whole area into dust.

When will our government get it? Its becoming us or them.

Like Metallica said, KILL EM ALL!

14. stitchmonkey

stitchmonkey MASTER OF DISASTER!

we wouldn't be in Iraq if our politicians had the stones to do it right in the first place! wars are meant to be won quickly and decisively! police acts are politics! meant to waste money! this is how our fearfull leaders get their budget increases for the next fiscal year. the more they spend the more they increase.

15. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

Ignorance is bliss folks!! In case you forgot...we're not at war with Iraq! Oh...and the last time I checked every person in the military is a volunteer. If they die they die....don't worry yourselves over it.

Take a look at my avatar....if its too small and you can't read it, it says: "You, shut the fuck up, we'll protect america. Keep out of our fucking way liberal pussies.!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  16. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

Harsh words but so true......

17. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

And I don't get the whole fn thing about the Guantanamo Al Quaida prisoners. Who in their right minds would defend them against methods that would elicit disclosure of information that could potentially save lives and perhaps prevent future attacks??? I never got this. What bleeding heart idiots give a rat's ass about some smelly, villainous assholes whose only purpose for living is to Jihad the hell out of any remotely westernized? This, in my opinion, is the only option when they don't talk...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. markus

no truer words spoken. the people who think we're doing our all voluntary military wrong are the ones who were too pussy to join and wont let their kids join which wouldnt matter because theyre all too pussy to reach down, grab their balls and man the fuk up to fight for their country.

19. SRT8

SRT8 MoPower

durka durk durka???

20. psi chick

psi chick New Member

i read a article somewhere about a old lady in a subway. there were some young protesters handing out fliers protesting the iraq war. a young woman tried to give her one and she politely refused. the girl asked her "don't you care about the starving children of iraq and what our government is doing to them?" the woman looked at her and said "i lost my father in korea, my husband in vietnam and my son in iraq all so that you can have the freedom to protest about how much you hate our country. if you try to give me a damn flier again i'm going to stick this umbrella up your ass and open it."

just thought that story was fitting considering the issue of military service.

i give big props to anyone that is in the military. i couldn't do it. not because i don't love my country, i do. i would willingly fight and die to protect what we have here. but the control that the military has over your life is what i could not handle. i'm too independant and stubborn to handle that type of lifestyle. maybe it's selfish of me, but i know that i would be miserable if i tried.

maybe we should do here what they do in israel regarding military service. it would never pass but it's a damn good idea.