WTF to do about Iran??

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by HEMISFEAR, Jan 9, 2008.

1. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

Iranian patrol boats taunt the Americans in the Straits of Hormuz? WTF? Another reason I never became a cop....probably get fired within the first year for making a detour with a perp to a nice lonely field. The smackdown would cometh fo sho! And now, with me as the CO on one of those American ships. KABLAM! KABLAM! KABLAM!

[​IMG]

Seriously though...what restraint the US exhibited there. Thoughts?

2. psi chick

psi chick New Member

blow up the whole area? lol j/k but really, how can we even hope to be able to do anything over there when those countries are living like it's 500 years ago and are so reluctant to join the rest of us in the civilized world. we can't fix it, i'm convinced of that.

3. promo718

promo718 New Member

KTA = Kill Them All

4. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

I agree that there is nothing we can do with those idiots other than shoot back. They are religious fanatics and they do not think in rational terms. Attacking Iran would only spread us thinner and the American people (not all) would not stand for another war that cant be won in days.

The captain on our ship was preparing to fire on them but the Iranian nuts turned back. Too bad...would have been that many less terriotists running around.

Until we find another source of energy we will continue to give them money to use against us....after we also educate them first.. Once we find an alternative they can use the oil to wash the sand down and continue to kill each other instead of foreigners....as they have done for thousands of years..

5. psi chick

psi chick New Member

i don't think it's that the american people won't stand for a war that can't be won quickly, it's that the people won't stand for another war that can't be won period. vietnam couldn't be won but we went anyway. iraq cannot be won but we're there anyway. american lives are being lost for a useless reason. i honestly could care less about the poor people of iraq. if they had half a brain they would have done something about their siutation themsevles instead of waiting for us to come and help them and then trying to kill our soldiers for helping. fuck them.

sorry, i'm not a huge fan of the war in case you didn't notice. i have friends that are in the military and i don't want to see their lives put in danger for a bunch of ignorant finatical murderous pricks.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  6. HEMISFEAR

I really hate the war over there to and the fact that American troops are losing their lives. I also don't think that standard warfare will ever bring a peaceful resolution or 'win' the war per say. BUT, what about Hiroshima-ing their asses? For the greater good so to speak? Just molding discussion.....proceed. lol

7. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

I would like to see the whole place eradicated but it aint gonna happen...the Arabs have closet friends....French, Germans, Russians.....and really great friends like Michael Moore..:thongue2:

8. psi chick

psi chick New Member

i'm all for it. that's probably the only way we're going to get anything done over there. stop appoligizing for killing people that are trying to kill us and get something done. maybe if we bomb them they'll realize that we mean business and wake up. as it stands right now the military is looking like a bunch of pansies (sorry to you military guys, but it is). when the commander of the forces in iraq gets on national tv an appoligizes to the people of iraq because some "innocent" bystander (i don't believe anyone in that region is truly innocent) accidentially was killed when our troops were ATTACKED that basically says that we're more concerned with the way people think of us than actually getting things done. it's horrible.

9. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

Lets just blow up the Earth and be done with it :grin: :usflag:

hell lets even take out the moon :yahoo:

10. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

[​IMG]
    need I say more?

11. nevinsrt

OMG the things i would do in that parking lot!! :surprise::busted::rockon:

12. HEMISFEAR

Oooh yes, nice parking lot for sho! Hey Nev, can you imagine if we had a parking lot the size of Iran for our (um...I mean American use) lol...Canada gets to come along cause we're pals.

13. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

I hate getting into these discussions, but...

I read some of the posts here, and Larry's caught my eye. He's right.

My whole philosophy about the global war on terror is thus:

If its a war, then obliterate the enemy. Destroy anything, everything and anyone who opposes you or aides/abetes the enemy. The total pacification of Iraq COULD have been done in a year if the military had card blanche. But, politicians are involved (like Vietnam). WWII wasn't won and the Axis powers not pacified by the tactics used today.

The American Army should not only be seen as saviors, but more importantly as an unstoppable nightmare killing machine without a conscience that levels entire regions and turns everything they touch into dust.

The thought of even provoking the USA should result in our enemies shtting themselves.

The only way to stop this madness is for once and for all end it. Nip things in the butt: like that moron in Venezuela. He's flapping his lips, threatening the USA. He should be assassinated and a puppet government installed.

As for Iran, we need to handle it like we did Afghanistan. Create a domestic uprising and support it anyway we can.

Overall, tell the Muslim world the following: If another terrorist attack occurs because of your demented sense of your own religion, Mecca gets nuked. We'll then move on to other Muslims cities until this stops. Then follow through with the threat if they keep this shit up. Eventually, they'll get it.

If other nations don't like it, F them too! Its not like anyone else is helping us anyway (besides a few countries who'll back us anyway).

14. blackonblacksrt8

blackonblacksrt8 New Member

i say we glass it over..... hell we can drill thru glass

15. nevinsrt

oh every night in my dreams :yes:

:clap::beerchug::rofl:

16. nevinsrt

and fill it with water :suspect::grin:

17. stitchmonkey

stitchmonkey MASTER OF DISASTER!

Terrorism is a crime period, we can fight crime the way politicians do ( only do as much as needed to waste more money) Police acts etc. Or obliterate it, I say make an example of the capitol city in Iran. let the world see we're done playing around, these terrorists are nothing more than bullies trying to instill fear in the people that want peace! I want peace but I say we get it by get it by ridding the world of these assholes!!!!

18. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

Wow Jason, right on the money my friend, couldn't agree more! Only thing I would add about Iraq (and the whole middle east in general) is we should pull our troops out right now and bomb the hell out of the whole area. Seriously, I thought that from the start. We're not gonna change these peoples minds, not possible, they've been fighting since before time began and will continue till time runs out (which is never). I say we fly a bunch of B52s over and blow the frick out of the whole area. Simple, effective and quick. It will also show the rest of the world that we have a set and not to f*ck with us anymore!! :guns: All we're doing now is getting our troops killed, eroding our "Super Power" image and turning the rest of the world against us. It's not good. And we have the politicians to thank. :chair:

19. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran"

...[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzBxFaio1I&mode=related&search=[/media]

20. Ruff N Tuff RT

Ruff N Tuff RT THE PAVEMENT IS MY CANVAS

VERY VERY NICE parking lot for tire distruction