WTB: VIN# for the SRT Track Experience

It is still alive it was asked in their latest chat session and they said they were behind schedule in getting the 2009 dates out but as of yet it is still not updated
 
Last edited:
Laguna Seca is on for this year again...


Would anyone be interested in selling their VIN# if they won't use it?


Don't let it go to waste!

I'd be happy to pay $100 bux right off the bat, anybody?


Please don't waste it!!!!


thanks,
--Russ
 
You can do it for $500 and you don't even have to own an SRT.

..
 
You can do it for $500 and you don't even have to own an SRT.

..

I can't afford to spend $500 + flights + hotel + car rental + other travel expenses to get to Salinas.


I have purchased VIN#'s in the past, and its a better way to use them rather than letting them expire.
 
Buying a VIN # is the best way to do it. I have been 4 times...3 for the SRT vehicles I have bought and once when I bought a ticket......it is amazing how many people just let the free ticket expire. 2 of the 3 SRTs I bought were used and the original owners never used the tickets.......so dont forget to check if you buy used...:bigwink:
 
Looking for Laguna Seca participants who are interested in car pooling from San Diego or LA to LS & back (Share expenses. My MSRT8). Remember, we're going to ahhhh...excercise their SRTs not ours. No preference on day, but probably more track time on 3/4 Feb. Need commitment by 22 Jan. PM me if interested. Apologize for jumping on your thread JerseyVics but thought this might give you another bump (and that you might want to share trip expenses yourself)

MagnumSRT8
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top