WTB SRT-4 parts

Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Anyone know where to get the best deals on SRT-4 parts? I need a new right front headlight, fender, bumper and possibly hood.
 
Anyone know where to get the best deals on SRT-4 parts? I need a new right front headlight, fender, bumper and possibly hood.

just buy a new set of headlights
aftermarket ones are cheaper then OEMs

as for the other stuff try ebay or junkyard
 
i have a set of stock SRT4 headlights with silver CF eyelines installed on them. The eyelines cost me 130$ and the headlights are in VERY good condition. would come with newer sylvania bulbs.

will sell both headlights, with bulbs and eyelines installed for 120$ shipped. if you didnt want eyelines, you could take em off and sell em for probably 50-70$ or so.

if you are interested, i can get some pics of the headlights both on and off the car.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys. Turbo socks: I don't need the eyelids cuz my car is blue and I don't really need the light bulbs because I have HID's. But I'll let you know if I end up needing the headlight assemblies. Thanks.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top