Wtb: Nos

DeaconSRT8

I'm a Wheelopath
Silver Supporter
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wa. State
Since I missed out on 8yourM5's kit, anyone else out there selling a NOS kit? I would prefer one that has already been installed on a CHARGER, but don't really care.
I also have cool man-stuff to trade, if you're into the barter system.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
norcal might be selling one. Sorry I had mine posted for ever and I promised it too chris
 
and i better see it soon john!!! lol
 
I'll be selling mine but I have yet to remove it from the car. I went with a turbo kit and nolonger need it.
Complete ZEX kit for lx.
+ the following extras
nitrous outlet throttle plate with pills to 150
zex window switch
purge kit
bottle heater
blow down tube
bottle bag
custom removable bottle bracket stand (allows easy filling without tear down)
remote bottle opener
speedhut nitrous guage w/ sending unit
extra braided lines, fittings and couplings
Not sure if I want to sell complete or part out yet. It should be aval in a week or so
 
Last edited:
hey Howie,
Chris may be interested in the plate system.let him know...
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top