WTB: Late model Wrecked Challenger

Hillbilly

Caution...Often Sideways
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Fremont CA
Looking for a wrecked or salvaged late model Challenger. Doesn't matter what model....will take anything. No sunroof preferred. Will even consider a running/driving V6 version used if the price is right.

If you have one or know of one please let me know. If you happen to know of one that is wrecked or salvaged and I can acquire it I will put up a finders fee.

Please keep an eye out........thanks
 
With power comes wrecklessness...I am sure you will find one soon..
 
With power comes wrecklessness...I am sure you will find one soon..


Heh....I'd like to say...let's hope so.....but I don't think that would be the politically correct thing to say.

I tried to reach Pick-A-Part but noones called or pm'ed me back yet.

I'll have to see if I can find that Ebay listing.

Good lookin' out guys....thanks!
 
what happened to the first run that was damaged by hail before they made it to the dealers???
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top