Wtb Gcsrt-8

Mighty Whitey

suicide machine
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
402
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Albuquerque
So most of you heard my car was totaled after I got hit by a semi on the free way recently.

i would like a well taken care of car from a member here color price are pretty open right now just need a starting point.
 
Last edited:
I was going to point you to 12secSUV but i see you found it....i'd say thats a good starting point for what your getting....

hope you get something kewl soon!
 
Mike there are ALOT for sale but before you decide on one let me look it over but check with members first I trust them before anyone on Cragslist, Ebay, etc...

List what you are looking for, Year, Color, Mods, Mileage, Price, etc...
 
Mike..I dont know if you might want a brand new jeep...my local Jeep dealer has a new black 2007 sitting in the showroom. Has every option...sticker is $46,XXX.........they have been advertising it for $39,900.but I bet you can get cheaper...they have had this jeep for over a year...I looked at it the other day and it only had 189 miles on it.


http://www.donhillautomotive.com/index.php





..
 
There are alot of 07/08 for sale the only big difference in the 08's is they have Bi-Xenon headlights, I-GIG, touchscreen navigation, different front bumper and steering wheel. I know your into appearance mods so just FYI
 
There are alot of 07/08 for sale the only big difference in the 08's is they have Bi-Xenon headlights, I-GIG, touchscreen navigation, different front bumper and steering wheel. I know your into appearance mods so just FYI


07 gray interior....08 black interior..
 
Nice thanks for the heads up. Im just trying to get a idea of what they go for used but that looks like a great price for a new one.
 
I've seen some really low mileage 07's (under 15,000) going from 29-33K
 
Good luck finding your Jeep. IMO the Jeeps are the coolest of the 8's...next to the orange Challenger. :drool:
 
You'll love the GC, other than mpg. There are a few fs on the red site. gl.
 
my mom sold her 207jeep for 28000$ it had 9k miles on it last month sorry you where not around to get it. jeep tat has been driven by a 50 year old lady. It was super clean
 
rainmaker is selling an 06 with heads and cam 30000 miles for $27000
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top