8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Nov 13, 2008 #1 Looking for a fuse box cover. I cant bring myself to spend almost 400$ on one. any one got one for sale?Let me know what you have etched in to it Thanks
Looking for a fuse box cover. I cant bring myself to spend almost 400$ on one. any one got one for sale?Let me know what you have etched in to it Thanks
1 1FST4DR Supporting Vendor Silver Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 14, 2007 Messages 2,051 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 55 Location Ft Laud Nov 13, 2008 #2 Fuse box cover for the 06 07 cars are 325.00.We also are offering 15% off right now.Hope this helps Thanks
Fuse box cover for the 06 07 cars are 325.00.We also are offering 15% off right now.Hope this helps Thanks
8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Nov 13, 2008 #3 cool is that with any kind of etteching I want on it? or does that cost extra?