- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 2,076
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Albany, OH
- Website
- www.tremol-no.com
Hey folks.
I'm looking for an elusive creature: the Mopar iPod kit in black.
We've all seen them in white, but there *are* BLACK ones out there.
I've checked with dealers, Ebay, Craigslist, and even my super-secret double-probation sources. Nada.
If you have one you'd like to sell, or know where to get a BLACK one, please PM or email me.
New is cool, but used is fine too....as long as it's BLACK.
THANKS!
I'm looking for an elusive creature: the Mopar iPod kit in black.
We've all seen them in white, but there *are* BLACK ones out there.
I've checked with dealers, Ebay, Craigslist, and even my super-secret double-probation sources. Nada.
If you have one you'd like to sell, or know where to get a BLACK one, please PM or email me.
New is cool, but used is fine too....as long as it's BLACK.
THANKS!