Wtb 6.1 Intake Manifold

MOL

SHOW & PERFORMANCE
Full Access
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Location
SAN DIEGO, CA
I Am Looking For A 6.1 Intake Manifold. It Can Have Damage. I Am Having Some Custom Parts Made And Just Need It For Test Fitting.
 
I Am Looking For A 6.1 Intake Manifold. It Can Have Damage. I Am Having Some Custom Parts Made And Just Need It For Test Fitting.

I know a guy who is a Parts Manager at a Dodge dealer in San Diego... lol
 
good luck finding one ralph!! i got EXTREMLY lucky to "borrow" jon's (draggin wagon) when i had one powder coated!!! i posted this same request and got nada!!!
 
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? OMG! Hope you are doing fine?


THANKS, EVERYTHING IS PROGRESSING FORWARD. HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL HAVE MY OWN SHOP TO DO LX MODS.
 
THANKS, EVERYTHING IS PROGRESSING FORWARD. HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL HAVE MY OWN SHOP TO DO LX MODS.

... and what shall the name of said shop be? "THE SHOW Performance Shop"?!?!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top