nyc_srt8 I AM LEGEND Full Access Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NYC Feb 10, 2008 #1 with curb rash is ok. I'm planning on powdercoating them so the surface condition is not important.
N NeedsWings Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location michigan Website www.needswings.com Mar 23, 2008 #2 still looking for one?
nyc_srt8 I AM LEGEND Full Access Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NYC Mar 29, 2008 #3 NeedsWings said: still looking for one? Click to expand... Yes, do you have them and how much?
JEEP_SRT8 Life is good! Joined Jan 12, 2008 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location PASADENA Mar 29, 2008 #4 i think jay "dntnvme" was selling his stock...
nyc_srt8 I AM LEGEND Full Access Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NYC Mar 30, 2008 #5 JEEP_SRT8 said: i think jay "dntnvme" was selling his stock... Click to expand... If I was correct he wanted too much for them. thanks
JEEP_SRT8 said: i think jay "dntnvme" was selling his stock... Click to expand... If I was correct he wanted too much for them. thanks
nyc_srt8 I AM LEGEND Full Access Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NYC Jan 24, 2010 #6 I'm still looking...