- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
have a road course to do next weekend April 4th and thought last night doing it on my very nice USW wheels might be a bad idea as I don't want to risk getting them damaged.
I have (2) SRT300 in my storage so I am looking for 2 more, not really worried if they are scratched or curbed just need to hold air and a balance.
3-4 20" tires also, going to probably destroy them so something with a few thousand miles left on them would be good.
PM me if you got'em, the track day is next weekend so time is of the essence.
I have (2) SRT300 in my storage so I am looking for 2 more, not really worried if they are scratched or curbed just need to hold air and a balance.
3-4 20" tires also, going to probably destroy them so something with a few thousand miles left on them would be good.
PM me if you got'em, the track day is next weekend so time is of the essence.