Why did you get an SRT

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by Goats, Nov 12, 2007.

1. mrssrt10

mrssrt10 New Member

I keep reminding Ron that we need to get a Challenger too.... Then there is the possibility of Chrysler coming out with thier version of the 'Cuda.... Wow! We need a bigger garage!!!!

2. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

There have been times I have been asked about you.... everytime I tell them "Ron is a lucky bastard" :clap:

3. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Cool............ Me wants a bigger garage. hehehehehe
    Yes sir, I certainly am a lucky man. hehe Only time I ever had luck was the day I married Maureen. ;)

4. mrssrt10

mrssrt10 New Member

Oh stop!!! You guys are making me blush!!! Hahaha

5. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

:huglove:

6. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

My wife is like you except she always says "we need something practical for the son"......she loved the QC SRT10 we had but had trouble getting around tight spaces cause it was so long....we should have kept it and put a backup camera on it....she even misses me calling her "Viper Mama"...and yes. underneith she would love a Challenger......but I still dont know how she even knew about it..:secret:

7. Goats

Goats God of skittles

i wasnt impessed with the QC SRT10

8. mrssrt10

mrssrt10 New Member

With the way the Charger is now... and will be.... I am so past being practical!!! Me being practical is why we got the Charger in the first place!!!

9. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

I dont like the QC either as my vehicle...but as a family hauling hot rod with all kinds of room...:thumb3:

I need to esplain the practical...the Charger is definitely a practical car but we had one problem...my 6'2" 16 yr old had to bend his head down while in the back seat....if we hit a bump he would complain about hitting his head on the ceiling...I am the same height and had the same problem...my head was rubbing the ceiling........my wife would probably be driving an SRT8 if not for this height problem in the back seat..

10. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

I really want a challenger, but given the current state of affairs, no way I can justify it for a few years. Here's hoping I can find a decent used one for cheapish.

11. Vadersrt4

Vadersrt4 Screwed @ Birth

Hey while your in the Orlando area, stop by and give my wife some pointers too. My lovely wife was seriously pissed off @ me when i pulled up in the SRT-4 because my car was faster than hers . I had just got her a new 04 v6 mazda 6 not even 6 months before.

The fact that she was expecting me to pull up in 05 Ford focus might have had something with that...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  12. Zack

Zack Stock n' Slow

I liked the idea of a powerful car that i could drive daily and achieve good MPG. So far so good.

13. mEasy27

mEasy27 New Member

Because I got beat in my lightly modded SXT by a Civic with like 5 people in it..:furious:

14. diegochrysler

diegochrysler Jose"GR8CHORIZO"Jalapeno

Ron,

You can't see me, but I'm bowing right now my friend. No, I'm the only member of the Eastlake "Q" Team in the room right now! That's awesome you both share a passion for these vehicle's.

I had my 2004 Ford Crew Cab FX4 with an 8" inch lift, JBA headers/exhaust, 4 monitors, billet grill, 18" KMC rims on 37's stolen in wonderful Tijuana, MX one night when I asked my wife (TO NOT TAKE IT TO MX WITHOUT ME!) Needless to say I did alot of researching on vehicle's while I waited for two months until the insurance company cut me a check. I couldn't decide on a Charger or 300 and finally decided on a 300. Love the car and plan on having it for a long time.

15. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

hmm lets see you all own one so I am pretty sure you could tell me. The by far the most pratical, powerful,4door for under40K. And the 300 looks top it off

16. fullofit_

fullofit_ lx flyer, landing sux

I got my MSRT after watching a guy that was once known as the same ol bobf terrorize a parking lot....

enjoy
    full

17. The "Reverend" CoolFlo

The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!!

i just loved the classic look of the 300 .. when I heard they made one with 425 hp w/ 20's .. it was a no brainer no matter what the price tag was ...

but to be honest with you all .. i just couldnt afford a bentley ...

18. Miotu

Miotu New Member

I put six cars on a list and rated all of them based on diff catagories and guess which one came out on top :smart:

19. kingnate

kingnate Full Access Member

Hahaha thats what sold me too.

My exwife said if you want it go ahead and get it. Then decided I loved the car more than her and began to hate it. I told her but honey this is a good financial decision it only costs me $30 to fill it and I get a fun ride all week you're way more expensive. :fear:

hahaha I keed I keed.

20. HalV48

HalV48 They Call Me Patron

late midlife crisis. This will be my last hurrah.