Who has Longtubes?

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
I want to see if there is any one out there with a pair of LX longtubes that will trade for my Afco rear drag suspension. Its only a few months old, I just am over the dead stop drag racing. Most my incounter are on the freeway. So let me know I will only deal with members that are highly know and trusted since I will ship you the shocks before you send me the Longtubes. Thanks have a good day
John
 
bump some ones got to have a set around.........
 
If you don't find used, I can sell you new Dynatechs for a reasonable price. With or without high flow cats and midpipes.
 
matt can you pm me a price with and with out the mid pipes.
 
matt can you pm me a price with and with out the mid pipes.

need the midpipes dude, thats the only thing that halfway saves your ass when the chp pulls you over. the smell alone will make them look closer at the ride.
 
Steve I have already been redflagged. I found out my lawyer can remove it from me for a 100$ so I am not to worryed about the popo. I am kicking my self that I sold the ones I bought a while ago.
 
"...................wow what a great trade I have a pair in my garage at home. I will pm 8Yourm5 right now..........."

This is what I want to see in the next post guys
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top