Vreds vs. NT05s?

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by Quick, Apr 7, 2009.

1. StnePny3

StnePny3 Full Access Member

Hopefully Dave, your getting them for at least $190 (not counting mounting & balancing),if not talk to me. Has any one thought of or looked into Bridgestones RE-11 or RE-70, they did not have our size available a month or two ago.

2. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Yea, looks like $197 shipped. Plus $26.75 for the free replacement insurance (3 years or down to 3/32")

3. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

LMAO!!!!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHA, what a great post Rick, stickin it to the man, hahahhahahahhaaaaaa!!!! (sorry Dave but I just love the way Rick gets on you, lol) :smart:

Dave, Lew has 275s all around and he has KWs and is lowered, I don't think he mentioned he had any issues rubbing, he just didn't think they (Vreds) stuck any better than the F1s (sorry Rick). I know he doesn't track his car but be realistic, you're not gonna either (nor am I!) and twisty driving isn't gonna push the car as hard to where you're gonna have to worry about rubbing. I can't believe at STOCK ride height you're gonna need to worry about rubbing with 275s. I was gonna go 275s next time and I'm lowered 1 1/2"!!