VA Car Show Delaware

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by claude9039u, Aug 19, 2011.

1. claude9039u

claude9039u Full Access Member

I would like to invite you to the 4th Annual VA Car Show to support out troops! This event it is a totally free car show to enter. This is a family event and its all to support the troops. Information on the event is listed below and I hope that you will get back to me and let me know if your club will be attending and as we get closer to the event how many cars and people from your club will be coming.

Fourth Annual Delaware VA and Southern New Jersey Healthcare System
    Car Show

The 4rd Annual Delaware and Southern New Jersey Healthcare System (VA Hospital) in Wilmington, Delaware Car Show is scheduled for Saturday September 3rd 2011 rain date Sunday September 4th 2011. The hours are from 10 AM to 2PM. This is a 100% free event!!! The car show will be free! And food will be provided for free you will get the great American meal of Hot Dogs, chips, baked beans, fruit and snow cones all free! Make sure you bring your family because as this is always a kid family fun event. Show our Veteran’s from all our past wars that we support them!

Registration is from 9 to 11 AM awards issued at 2PM. Again I would like for you to please provided a list of the amount of cars and people coming so that we make sure we have all that is needed to make sure everyone eats and drinks well J.

For information contact [email protected]
    Sponsors:
    Summit Racing $2200 Tool Box and two $100.00 Gift Certificates
    SRT Track Experience
    Formula One Tinting and Graphics