used Crane 216 cam

What does it have over the 6.1 cam?
 
What does it have over the 6.1 cam?

It's got a lot more power. I don't have a dyno but it's a little more aggressive than the Comp 268 cam.
I also had the 6.1 cam in for a while.
This cam needs tuning though. It kept throwing the po300 code on me 'cause of the lope.
You guys should be able to get it tuned easily with either the Diablosport or SCT tuning.
 
might be interested, any pics

I don't have pics. I have it here but it's in the box with a lot of stretch wrap around it to keep it safe.
If you insist I could get a pic. It's in GREAT shape though.
 
It's got a lot more power. I don't have a dyno but it's a little more aggressive than the Comp 268 cam.
I also had the 6.1 cam in for a while.
This cam needs tuning though. It kept throwing the po300 code on me 'cause of the lope.
You guys should be able to get it tuned easily with either the Diablosport or SCT tuning.
What about your SS Cam tuner?
 
But that code I believe is for a mis-fire correct?

Your SS Cam tuner adjusts the long and short term trim correct? Will that tune this 216 cam?

The PO300 is 'multiple cylinder misfire'. The 216 cam causes that code cause of the lope. It can be helped by the Split Second PSC1-003, the cam tuner only tunes for idle.
It's the PSC1-003 that adjusts the fuel trims.
If you have an '04-06 HEMI Ram you can also use the new SCT Tuning.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top