Twas the Night BEFORE Election...

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by 1bad4dr, Oct 30, 2008.

1. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

BTW Chris there are 10 Trillion reasons why taxes will go up for everyone, no matter who wins come Tuesday....National Debt :ronlove: While Obama wants to raise taxes for people making over 250k a year and lower them for the middle class means nothing...There are far less peole making over 250k in this country then the current tax base called the middle class....There are far more of us that unfairly carry the burdden then those that try at every turn to skirt that and as for special tax breaks to do business. Then outsource those jobs in the name of higher profits...Open off shore accounts, tax shelters ect.....I know I am alone on this board in my thinking but these are the facts :ronlove:

2. Leadfootluke

Leadfootluke New Member

Im just glad you guys have legitimate reasons to vote.

Im sure this has come up, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

Which is just a stupid race issue. But likewise, people voting for McCain because Senator Obama is Black. THESE are rediculous instances. People should know the candidates and the basic issues before voting.

3. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

well put sick.........

you are not alone my friend......exactly what i was getting at, but in a bit more subtle manner....hehehehehehe

4. TheSickness

Business are in business to make money..Period. Most of these guys are dead set against any type of Social program to help one another if it cuts into the profits.....Understandable. But they certainly have no problem advocating special tax breaks to do business, added tax incentives ect...To them thats not a special program though or redistribution of wealth...Just matters what side of the special programs you are on....when you feel comfortable slinging the word entitlements around :popcorn:

Well sometimes when you feel alone in something you feel you have to shout to be heard Bro...I have tried legitimate debate here...debate on facts and not speaking points only to be largely ignored or cast aside....Thank you very much for listening....I apologize if I offended anyone in the process...I just want people to be informed and not vote out of false fears.

5. LegMaker

ya know mikey...... you got some good substance going........even with all your normal bs blabbering!!!! hehehehehehehe

all seriousness mikey, you and i are pretty damn close on this one from the few things you have said! lol

6. TheSickness

Chris you misread me bro....I am all about having fun and I joke about everything under the sun...Yes I can be vile and sick :D But to know me is to wanna puke LOLOL No really I am not all that bad bro...But underneath it all no better friend no worst enemy :friends:

7. LegMaker

i am seeing that mike!!! lol

actually mike, i have read you pretty well!!! lol

8. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

So much for the actual topic... lmao

I spent all day yesterday working on the poem, when someone finally emailed it to me. hahahahahaha

9. LegMaker

oh no ronnie..... still on topic.......just giving it a different "angle".....heheheheheeh

10. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

That is why I know the truth about you Mikey....you volunteered to work the polls for McCain Tuesday didnt you?....admit it bro...:flowers::huglove:

11. LegMaker

dahahaahahahahahha ^^^^^^

12. TheSickness

I volunteered to have Palin work my pole :thongue2: