Tuner for sale

1fast300

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Marcos, Calif.
Hello All.

It's been a while since I've logged on tho this site. Reason is, I've jumped ship and bought a new car.

I have a Diablo Preditor Tuner for sale. This will be the best bang for your buck you will ever spend to improve the performance of your SRT!

Tuner comes in original box with USB cable and instructions.

Send me a PM if interested.
 
Long time no here from bump for you.
 
Long time no here from bump for you.

Ralph, whats up?
Yea, they clammped down on using the computer during work, so I had to back off.
Recently, I sold the 300 and got a ZR1 Vette. It's F'n crazy!
How's the Magnum and the rest of the group?
 
Most of the group is good. It is funny you popped in we where just woundering how you had been.
 
Good to hear!
All is good on this end.
If OK with everyone, would love to go on a cruz with the group.
Let me know if anything is comming up.

Shawn
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top