Truck & Items for Sale

Chase

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey All I am new to this site,
Unfortunately, I lost my job and have to sell the truck (05 Black SRT-10 RC). I am in Northern Indiana. The truck is excellent condition with virtually no flaws and still under factory warranty. I have treated her like a baby as I never planned on having to sell her. It has always been garaged and has never seen rain or snow. The wheels are in perfect condition with new OEM lug nuts, and 2 tires are brand new and two are around half tread depth (all recently rotated and road-force balanced). This truck has Navigation and CD player. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with the OEM recommended 0-W40 Full Synthetic Mobil1 and I replaced the OE oil pan plug with a Fumoto oil valve. The manual transmission fluid was changed just before 10k miles and refilled with OEM Mopar factory fluid. The truck has 11,800 miles and most are highway miles between Indiana and Chicago. I am asking $29,250. See below for a link to pictures of the truck and please let me know if you have any questions by sending me a PM, emailing me at [email protected], or calling my cell at 574.274.9302. All inquires welcome.
Thanks,
Chase

If these links do not work try pasting them into your browser. If that does not work let me know.

Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Individual items for sale:

Mopar Viper Gen III Emblem - From The Viper Store. Asking $45 plus shipping. Retail new $98.95 plus shipping. See link below:
http://theviperstore.com/Pictures_RAM_SRT10_Emblem.htm

DC Performance Stage II PCM Flash - This adds approximately 25hp to the truck. I paid $625 with shipping for this from DC performance. I am willing to swap with another member for their stock PCM from an 05 RC. You will need to get this flashed with your VIN number and I will need to get yours flashed with my VIN. Asking $225. This really wakes the truck up and is in my opinion the best mod for these trucks. See below for benefits.
• Revised fuel and timing strategies
• Cooling fan temperature lowered
• Overall smoother running, with improved torque through most of the operating range of the motor and increased horsepower.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the C Chase...sorry to see the truck go....good deal for someone..
 
That thing is cherry! Man.....hate to see it go. Larry, I'd love to join you in "10" ownership....maybe someday.
Chase
 
That thing is cherry! Man.....hate to see it go. Larry, I'd love to join you in "10" ownership....maybe someday.
Chase

love to have ya in the club Chase.....dont forget we need to meet up the next time you are up to Nashville...:friends:
 
Thanks for the posts guys. I hate to see it go to...but no job equals no truck :(
 
Revised List of Items Left For Sale

Here is a revised list of parts still left for sale. The truck is still for sale as well and under warranty. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again to all.

Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Mopar Viper Gen III Emblem - From The Viper Store. With a little heat this can be curved to fit the front of an 05 grille. Retail new $98.95 plus shipping. Asking $45 plus shipping. See 3 links below:
http://theviperstore.com/Pictures_RAM_SRT10_Emblem.htm

DC Performance Stage II PCM Flash - This adds about 25hp to the truck. I paid $625 with shipping for this mod from DC performance. I am willing to swap with another member for their stock PCM from an 05 RC. You will need to get this flashed with your VIN number and I will need to get yours flashed with my VIN. Price reduced...now asking $225. This really wakes the truck up and is in my opinion the best mod for these trucks. See below for benefits.
• Revised fuel and timing strategies
• Cooling fan temperature lowered
• Overall smoother running, with improved torque through most of the operating range of the motor and increased horsepower.
 
Last edited:
Revised list of what is left for sale

Here is the most recent revised list of parts still left for sale. The truck is still for sale as well and still under factory warranty. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again to all.

Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/

Mopar Viper Gen III Emblem - From The Viper Store. With a little heat this can be curved to fit the front of an 05 grille. Retail new $98.95 plus shipping. Asking $45 plus shipping. See 3 links below:
http://theviperstore.com/Pictures_RAM_SRT10_Emblem.htm

DC Performance Stage II PCM Flash - This adds about 25hp to the truck. I paid $625 with shipping for this mod from DC performance. I am willing to swap with another member for their stock PCM from an 05 RC. You will need to get this flashed with your VIN number and I will need to get yours flashed with my VIN. Price reduced...now asking $225. This really wakes the truck up and is in my opinion the best mod for these trucks. See below for benefits.
• Revised fuel and timing strategies
• Cooling fan temperature lowered
• Overall smoother running, with improved torque through most of the operating range of the motor and increased horsepower.
 
Last edited:
OH man it hurts to read this as that is one beautiful truck, good luck with the sell or maybe something will pop up in way of a new job pretty quick so you can hang on to it.
 
Just a suggestion,you might want to hit gregg@bwoody up he just bought one of these truck's and he might take some of these parts of your hand's..
 
Thanks for the kind words and help guys...means a lot.
 
Just a couple items left

Here is the most recent revised list of parts still left for sale. The truck is still for sale as well and is still under factory warranty. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again to all.

Assorted Truck Pictures:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/mypinto/?start=all

Mopar Viper Gen III Emblem - From The Viper Store. With a little heat this can be curved to fit the front of an 05 grille. Retail new $98.95 plus shipping. Asking $45 plus shipping. See 3 links below:
http://theviperstore.com/Pictures_RAM_SRT10_Emblem.htm

DC Performance Stage II PCM Flash - This adds approximately 25hp to the truck. I paid $625 with shipping for this mod from DC performance. I am willing to swap with another member for their stock PCM from an 05 RC. You will need to get this flashed with your VIN number and I will need to get yours flashed with my VIN. Price reduced...now asking $225. This really wakes the truck up and is in my opinion the best mod for these trucks. See below for benefits.
• Revised fuel and timing strategies
• Cooling fan temperature lowered
• Overall smoother running, with improved torque through most of the operating range of the motor and increased horsepower.
 
Last edited:
3 year through 7/25/09 or 36k. Truck not put in use until 7/25/06.
 
Last edited:
listed on autotrader and ebay as of later tonight.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top