Today is...

Discussion in 'Site News' started by 1bad4dr, Oct 10, 2008.

1. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

so in other words you were an invaluable asset.

2. leepen

leepen New Member

And I can oder a mean Pizza :whistle:

3. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

The "Live" version of the "C" was not started until Nov 10th 2007.

Yesterday is when we went forward with our plans. ;)

4. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

We had several test members on the site as well... So yesterday was a pseudo bday as the install, and first user registration was yesterday. We have exceeded our expectations!

we could not have imagined being over 10k threads and 200k posts and 2k users. Honestly we expected maybe 1k users by now, and maybe 3k threads and wouldn't have even dreamed of 200k posts!

V3.0 is deep in production at this point. the look and feel is being developed the frame work and the dirty work is done. :towel: Thank you for the OG members and especially the new users that keep flooding in!

5. STL-SRT

STL-SRT Retired

Better yet - get with BT and see if they could come up with a dash / center console plaque which the founding few could, if they wish to, place in their rides.

6. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

wow ron......... i can not believe it has been almost a year since things went "live"...... man how times flies!!! the last year has been awesome watching this place grow by leaps and bounds!! experience some growing pains and watch how sooooo many different kinds of peeps from all of the srt walks of life have meshed! it is a priviledge to be a part of the best forum on the planet hands down!!!!

why thanks!!! lol :huglove:

i better get mine dammit!!!! hahahahahahaha i can remember getting the word to get my butt over here to do the testing before the grand opening!!! lol wow, what a year it has been!!!