Those that will dishonor the most honorable...

Discussion in 'Military Hall' started by TNCHARGER, Jun 18, 2010.

1. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

I am not sure if this belongs in military hall but...

This Kansas trash....no offense to Kansas people, we all have trash....are coming to my area to protest a soldier being buried.....This solder was killed in a recent helicopter crash in Afganistan......they say God hates American and we are being punished by these deaths....they say a military burial is just a pagan ceremony.............

I have always been a rational non physical protest guy....always believed in vote for change and write to our leaders to express opinion....but I may have to make the 25 minute trip for this.........Need to pay honors to this fallen soldier anyway...

The trash protesting this national hero have been harrassed before but I will assure you they are coming to an area that will not tolerate them well....Erwin is famous for hanging and elefant for murder....they hung a black guy w/o a trial for raping a white girl....I can still remember from my youth a billboard stating "Nigger dont let the sun go down on your back in Erwin"..........

Times have changed and the racism is mostly gone in Erwin now but they are still very patriotic and clannish.....I wont be surprised if the bastards that come to protest in Erwin never leave.........

http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9023975

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Larry,

I PROMISE you, if I were in the area, I would be there to greet those PIECE OF SHITS. I would likely be thrown in jail for a Capital crime as well...

We should round those PIECE OF SHIT'S up, put them in a nice C-130 (that is flying by the contours of the Earths floor) and drop them off in the Afghan Mountains.

Please pay my respect to our fallen HERO for me.

3. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

Will do Ron....

4. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

That's how they win though, taking the "high ground" and making you go nuts and act out. Its also the sort of people I grew up with in high school and at home that made me hate life and hate living there. And people think I'm kidding about how I "escaped".

I do feel really bad for the people whose worst day they have to shit all over to get facetime, but it is the US of A and the soldiers they protest fight for their freedom to make complete and utter asses of themselves.

I just wonder who the hell finances their crap. If you can't reason with them morally or religiously or psychologically, go for their fucking wallet. Funny how money is the universal language.

I'd encourage local businesses to refuse them service, since its their right to refuse service to anyone. Granted its not like you could mark them with a big neon sign over their dumb heads, but its just a thought.

5. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

6. King Savage

King Savage Nasty Canasta

This burns me Larry...I am with Ron. I can think of 926 ways to f*ck up a protest. Maybe we should pitch in and donate a case of Jack Daniels to "whoever" feels the need..

7. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

Jon I think these scums are going to regret coming to upper East TN.....they may never even make the "pagan ceremomy" as they referred to....:censored:

8. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

I find it hilarious that a bunch of probably inbreeding cultish hicks with their own fucked up interpretation of the bible go around using the word "pagan" a lot.

From the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

Main Entry: pa·gan
    Pronunciation: \ˈpā-gən\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin paganus, from Latin, civilian, country dweller, from pagus country district; akin to Latin pangere to fix — more at pact
    Date: 14th century

1 : heathen 1; especially : a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome)
    2 : one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person

Look in the damn mirror once in a while, oh wait, you broke it. :chair:

9. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

saw this church on 60 minutes the other night. their oldest daughter went against the church/beliefs and was kicked out of her own family. fucking losers.

10. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

This young lady is not only extremely SMART, but fortunate as well.

11. NOTPAID4

NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member

This is very sad to thing some people would do things like this! Apparently THEY have never fought for THEIR COUNTRY!