The Zodiac

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wifey, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

What do you think - is there anything to it?

I find many patterns in personalities do match the general descriptions of the Zodiac signs. Includemeout disagrees. I don't study astrology or anything, I just find the patterns interesting. I've compared sign compatibility and they seem pretty right on, also

Coincidence, or does the time of day/year matter in the makeup of our basic traits?

:magic: :magic: :magic:

2. Viperam

Viperam Viperarcheologist

Didn't or haven't followed it in years, heard they added a new cycle if you will. I guess thousands of years of looking at stars wasn't good enough for the "Y" generation

3. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

I think we are at Generation X? Not sure don't care - lol What cycle did they add?

I believe you are a libra, do you think this describes you overall?

Libra Traits-Positive and Negative characteristics

Libra TraitsKind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace, the Libra-born are attractive people. However, in their bid to please everyone, they can rarely say no to anyone, and as a result, end up stretching themselves. With all their positive traits come some negative ones, too. Let’s have a look at them to get an idea about the personalities of the Libra.

Positive traits

Tactful
    The Libra-born know how to get things done, however, they cannot be called manipulative. They are too nice to take undue advantage of people’s emotions.

Romantic
    Ruled by Venus, the people born under the Zodiac Sign Libra are romantic to the core. Everything in their lives revolves around the magic word – Love.

Charming
    The way they talk and the matters they talk about make people comfortable in their company. And their captivating smile is like a cherry on the cake!

Just
    The have a strong sense of justice and fair play. They may tactfully find their way out, but they will never resort to dubious means to get what want.

Diplomatic
    The Libra-born are famous for their diplomatic skills and ability to listen to opposing viewpoints without losing patience.

Balanced
    Striking balance comes naturally to the Scales as they are graphically represented in the Zodiac calendar. They rarely go to extremes, be it regarding any matter.

Negative traits

Superficial
    External beauty means a lot to them. So much so that the Libra-born tend to become superficial, ignoring the potential flaws underneath the beautiful exterior.

Detached
    People born under the Zodiac Sign Libra are empathetic but they can also be detached and pretentious as they don’t wish to displease anyone.

Unreliable
    A Libra gets easily influenced by others’ opinions and may change his/ her mind before one may realise it. You may never know if they will keep their word.

Laid-back
    They are energetic but can be surprisingly laid-back as well. And it is not so much physical laziness as it is a desire to avoid tension and emotional challenges.

Indecisive
    Choosing one option out of two or more choices is probably the toughest task for the Libra. Their indecisiveness often becomes a hurdle in their path.

Self-indulgent
    Since they focus on being surrounded with all things beautiful, the Libra-born tend to self-indulgent and extravagant.

Is the one you admire is a Libra?
    Read Libra Compatibility to know how well both of you will get along.

Get your personalised and astrologically astute Couple Analysis report to get an idea about how compatible you are with your potential life partner.

4. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

I am Leo, this is what it says about my traits

Leo Traits-Positive and Negative characteristics

Leo TraitsWarm, action-oriented and driven by the desire to be loved and admired, the Leo have an air royalty about them. They love to be in the limelight, which is why many of them make a career in the performing arts. The personality of a Leo made up of some positive as well as negative traits. Let’s quickly go through them.

Positive traits

Kind and big-hearted
    The Lions are always admired for their kindness and helpful nature. Big-hearted that they are, the Leo graciously shower love and affection on people.

Energetic
    Since they are ruled by Sun, the source of infinite energy, the Leo are energetic individuals, and spread the positive vibes around.

Optimistic
    Ones to see the glass half-full, the Leo don’t get easily disheartened by disappointments and setbacks. They will always try to come on tops.

Straightforward
    People born under the Zodiac Sign Leo are quite frank about what they want to say. Mincing words is not their thing.

Loyal
    While they demand loyalty from the people associated with them in any which way, the Leo themselves are also loyal and trustworthy individuals.

Negative traits
    Headstrong
    The Leo are opinionated and headstrong, and it takes a lot of convincing to make them change their stance.

Egoistic
    They have a huge and fragile ego, which often gets hurt over trivial matters. Their ego sometimes become a hurdle in their path to success.

Possessive
    Since they hold the everything that is theirs very closely, they tend to become possessive and prone to jealousy. They are giving, but sharing doesn’t come easily to them.

Dominating
    The Leo want to be in control of situations and expect people to follow them. Their dominating nature may not go down well with everyone.

Impatient
    They want to get things done and over with as soon as possible. But their impatience leads them to unnecessary anxiety and even failures and disappointments.

Arrogant
    They tend to become so self-centred at times that they would become harsh and say things without considering the fact that they would hurt someone.

Is the one you admire a Leo?
    Read Leo Compatibility to know how well both of you will get along.

Get your personalised and astrologically astute Couple Analysis report to get an idea about how compatible you are with your potential life partner.

5. Viperam

Libra

yes that's me, don't forget I'm also a misanthrope

6. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

If you read mine, could it fit you? I find them to pretty right on, but again, includemeout doesn't really see it.

I read yours and don't think it fits me. Maybe some bits and pieces, but overall Leo fits me better

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  7. Viperam

Could be, but.... no

8. Wifey

Wifey The Queen's Queen

So where is Tim when we need him - oh wait, he's a Libra :birthday: :birthday: :stars: