Techco Supercharger for Sale

07norcalsrt8

I'm So Screwed
NorCal SRT Donor
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Location
South San Francisco Ca
I have been a member here for quite some time, but just do not post real often.


I am trying to sell my Techco(6.1L kit) so I can trade my car in towards the end of the year. Is has as of today 22,632 miles on it. The oil was changed at 19,412 miles. It is the stock kit from Techco and I also have the boost a pump. The blower has been flawless. I had the bypass valve tightened when the oil was changed and my mechanic said it was still quite tight. Pretty much the only thing that need replacement is the belt. I can include all the various tunes I have for the blower. The car was retuned 2 years ago to get rid of the Techco tunes.

I am asking 3000.00 plus shipping and I am located in San Francisco Ca.
I know I am losing a ton of money on this,but with these being an extinct breed I want to get at least what I can.

I can send pictures of the Techco on my car if you would like.

Thank You

ugu5ysu8.jpg



Sent from this smart thing in my hand using Tapatalk 2.
 
Good luck with your sale...but I hope you have this posted somewhere else as well, 'cause it seems like there are only like 3 people who log on here any more. :(
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top