TAKE THE TEST - McCain/Obama

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by nevinsrt, Sep 16, 2008.

1. skeletonizer

skeletonizer New Member

They are both equally out of touch douche bags that have nothing whatsoever in common with anyone I know or ever will know, so why would I choose either one to be my leader? They do not care about you, at all.

Write in Ron Paul!

The only wasted votes are the ones cast for the Democrats and the Republicans.

2. FWSRT4

FWSRT4 Platinum Supporting Member

Obama-10
    Bush III-3

3. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

you see ron paul on the colbert report the other night?

4. kingnate

kingnate Full Access Member

LOL If you are gonna throw away your vote at least stay home grab some beer and play xbox. That will show them. :sleep:

5. skeletonizer

skeletonizer New Member

So you are saying that whether McCain or Obama gets elected will really make a difference to you and I?

How so?

I'm not knocked up.
    I'm not trying to marry another dude.
    I'm not unemployed and on the take from Sam.
    I'm not an illegal alien.
    I don't employ illegal aliens.
    I don't have a sub-prime mortgage...................

Will they not pander to thier respective special interest groups at the expense of you and I?

If you think that either party looks at us as anything other than a revenue stream you are truly living with your head in the sand.

As far as my wallet is concerned Obama=McCain, the money will be gone they will just pi$$ it away differently.

If you don't have the ambition and courage to truly educate yourself about these slime balls that want to be our "leaders" and then vote your concience then an X-box would be a great investment.

Do some adults really play video games? I'm too busy playing D&D.

6. Maximus from the 915

Maximus from the 915 New Member

My thought:

Attached Files:

7. kingnate

LMAO I love how defensive people get when I make that comment. It was a joke laced with a butt load of sarcasm settle down. :happy:

My god why is it that with religion and politics no one can have a sense of humor? You would swear I just ran over your dog based on your reaction.

8. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

Utterly ridiculous.....and an exercise in stupidity :ronlove:

9. skeletonizer

skeletonizer New Member

I was shooting for offensive not defensive. :thongue2:

Running over my dog is probly the only thing that would really get me mad.

10. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Okay, TheDarkness needs to change his screenname to ThePoopness... :happy:

And no, it seems like almost no one has a sense of humor about politics, which is probably why its never been considered part of "polite" conversation.

I tune out when people start talking in absolutes or repeating the same tired cliches they hear on TV. Its no longer a discussion if no one's learning anything. Also, being all defeatist about politics is exactly why we're in the current situation. two thirds of potential voters figure its not worth it, so the one third that's crazy, fringey or committed enough gets the say over everyone else. Last, OMG, I know its superficial, but Ron Paul is soooo shrill! The only way I could vote for him is if I'd already gouged my ears out. :chair:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  11. Danko

Danko New Member

Interesting. Thnx! I still think that when we continue to choose between the lesser of two evils, we continue to get evils. There are more than two to choose from. There were seven on the ballot last time in my state and I had no trouble finding a good one.

12. kingnate

LOL Cool then we are even you missed the sarcasm and I missed the insults. :ronlove: :hug:

13. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

obama 7
    mccain 6........

14. JCSRT8

JCSRT8 Life In the Fast Lane

Obama- 9
    McCain- 4

15. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

figures! :p

16. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

lol, i forwarded this to a liberal berkeley buddy of mine and he got his panties all in a twist about how the test wasnt accurate. i laughed and told him to honestly tell me what he scored.....10 to 3 mccain....hahahahahaahhaha.

17. oh8csrt4

oh8csrt4 New Member

McCain - 8
    Obama - 5

I still love the way Democrats blame the President (regardless of who it is) about national issues. Last time I checked the President doesn't have that much power, but Congress does. And who has the most seats; DEMOCRATS. So are you to tell me that if/when a Democratic President is elected all this will change??? Try doing some real research for real answers instead of being spoon fed by the media and hearing only what they want you to hear.

18. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

Thats because he had his mind made up that he was a democrat before he knew what one was probably....and most likely because his parents were lol...

now before mikey comes on and loses his mind...at least he is making a choice based on experience and seeing things...i may not agree with it...but at least mikey is doing it for a reason...not just cause he went to/teachs at cal berkeley lol

19. cobrakid

cobrakid New Member

...the bad thing is if you follow this stuff at all, you can almost guess who is saying what.

so to be fair you have to be honest with yourself on the test.

I want McCain hands down, but it was a close 7-6 victory when I took the test.

also, above I see your point about there being more than just (2) names on the ballot....
    but in all honesty if you don't pick between these 2, you are wasting your vote.

Ralph Nader and John Q. Smith aren't a factor, but I do appreciate your point in thinking outside the box but........

I am a registered ...____.... but with important issues and America's well being at stake, you have
    to pick the best person for the job.

My grandfather was old school, he voted one way period....right down the ballot, it didn't matter
    if He-Man was his party rep, he would get the vote. LOL

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  20. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

Little bit of language in here so just FYI...dont watch at work lol

What chris rock said is exactly how i feel about things in general...i just wonder if he feels the same way now with BO running...i hope so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPqDVaxEbNc