Super winter sale(Get-Rag rear)(Arrington Cams)(6.1 OEM fuel Rails)

BIG BK A.K.A jsjahonda

Drive Hard or Go Home
Full Access
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NYC
OK, I have a few things for sale, some new ,some used I have 2 Get_Rag style Rears, I all so have 2 Arrington Cams and 6.1 OEM Fuel Rails

1. NEW Get-Rag Rear (LSD) part # 5038293AG 3.06 gears :$1,200.00 + shipping
2. NEW Get-Rag Rear (LSD) Part# 5038237AG 3.91 gears : $910.00 + shipping
3. (2) Test Cams Arington ST-3A Cam, will need upgraded Vale springs 225/234 629/630 lift nice 114 LSA :$425.00+ shipping
4. used 3 sets of 6.1 OEM fuel Rails :$ 90.00+ Half/Half shipping


i dont have pic's because all are in boxes, ready to ship , if you want to see pics of the part in the box , let me know. Reply by PM or this thread
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top