SRT8 Parts for sale: Mint condition

Daywalker

New Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I live in canada AB postal code T4P 3P8. The only thing that sucks from selling to you guys in the states is the shipping but we can work something out. Well you guys should come to vacation to calgary and grab the items.It probably will be worth it and cheaper if you are close to the boarder!

So here are the items!
*
*
------>All prices do not include shipping and are in US Dollars<---------
*
*

1. VES DVD system - with the remote controller still in the package (never used, I think I popped it out of the centre consol twice haha) Looking for $550.00

2. Charger srt8 Brilliant pearl black Hood - (Pictures on a 2nd post) This hood is mint condition, also has $300.00 worth of 3M protective tape. Looking for $1550.00

3. Srt suspension - All 4 corners for $400.00 and the sway bars front/rear for $90.00

4. Srt8 Trunk lid and spoiler (with all badges) - Have a deal pending at $500.00 (Let me know if interested).

There are the items. I am going to be selling these old parts and putting new upgraded ones on. So lets get these shipped! Also I am looking to get rid of my srt8 rims/tires for new ones. Not to sure for how much or if anyone is interested let me know!


Yours Truely, Daywalker
 
DSC01030.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01039.jpg


The last picture are not smuges on the hood its just the camera!
 
yes yes I am working on getting the pics for the rest of the items, just got caught up busy this week.
 
daywalker is good people from other forums.

why you selling dude? you getting something special in the front and rear? carbon fiber maybe?
 
DRKNE55- Haha yeah, I am looking to do weight reduction so yes carbon fibre.

Mag 8- Lol not really hahaha.
 
Never required to use it. I am removing my back seats and having weight reduction. So I bought the option and never ever watched a movie or anything on it lol. So I could use the cash it just sits in my car.
 
The SRT8 TRUNK AND SPOILER is up for sale! $500.00 Plus shipping is about $250 to the states.
Shipping for the hood is the same. Shipping for VES is about $40.00. I got quoted for different parts of the States and prices were as above.
 
VES IS SOLD, SUSPENSION,TRUNK/SPOILER AND HOOD ARE STILL AVALIABLE. Will drop the price of the hood to $1500.00 Plus shipping!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top