Srt4

Rec 26

...a tremor in the MOPAR
Full Access
Army
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
El Paso, TX via Centereach, NY Vieques, PR and San
Website
www.cardomain.com
Ok. As some of you might know if you have been following me on twitter, I've been trying to get a Superbee for sometime now. I finally got two dealerships talking to me about it; however, if neither one of them can give me a good deal on my RAM as a trade in then I'm just going to keep my RAM and get a SRT4.

Here's my question: Do any of you guys know where I can find one for sale? Either the Caliber or Neon. I've only found 3 Neon SRT4s for sale that is close to me. A whilte one in Springfield, GA; a black one in Jacksonville, SC; and a red one in Columbia, SC. Any :help: would be a bonus!
 
If you're not in too much of a hurry, why not wait for then Dart SRT-4? I think you will probably have more luck with that, or a Caliber, rather than a Neon. Unless you don't care if it has been modded.
 
Oppp, almost forgot. Not sure where you've checked already, but some options...


Autotrader.com

Carmax

Craigslist
 
That's where I found them at... on those three sites. As for the Dart SRT4... looking for a used ride that I can go back and forth from work. Rather it be a SRT than any other ride. As for it being modded already or not... Don't care. Still keeping my "Road Runner" and the SRT Hauler.

Surprised that you didn't go to the WWJD car show in Decatur this past Saturday... My cousin took my "Road Runner" there.

Also, I'm not really in that big of a rush to buy it now. If I find one that I really like then yeah, but there is no hurry until I get back.
 
Last edited:
...
Surprised that you didn't go to the WWJD car show in Decatur this past Saturday... My cousin took my "Road Runner" there.
...

Didn't know anything about it. :doh: Not that it would have helped much. My wifes brother just moved to Georgia, so we had to go to Peachtree City that day to visit with him and his family and see their "new" home.
 
I would try to stay away from a neon cause 99.9% of them have been beaten pretty hard. Try to find a caliber srt4 seems less kids bought those and can find them 100% stock.
 
Didn't know anything about it. :doh: Not that it would have helped much. My wifes brother just moved to Georgia, so we had to go to Peachtree City that day to visit with him and his family and see their "new" home.

ROFLMAO.....

I'll bet that was "fun"... :hypno:
 
I would try to stay away from a neon cause 99.9% of them have been beaten pretty hard. Try to find a caliber srt4 seems less kids bought those and can find them 100% stock.

From what I've seen on ebay and the condition of the SRT4s in that SRT4 club in Savannah... I have to agree with you on that one. But it is easier to find the Neon SRT4 than it is the Caliber SRT4 for sale.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top