MR-SMITH Super Bee #936 Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 261 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location East TN Apr 21, 2008 #1 Well as usual between work and family I have no time for fun. I have one track experience that I would like to sell. Its the one that came with the car. All I have to do is transfer the VIN to you. $260 and its yours.
Well as usual between work and family I have no time for fun. I have one track experience that I would like to sell. Its the one that came with the car. All I have to do is transfer the VIN to you. $260 and its yours.
8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Apr 21, 2008 #2 wow great deal BUMP for a great day of fun.
MR-SMITH Super Bee #936 Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 261 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location East TN Apr 21, 2008 #3 Forgot to mention. My VIN expires 9/18/08. It is good for dates after that they just have to be booked by 9/18/08.
Forgot to mention. My VIN expires 9/18/08. It is good for dates after that they just have to be booked by 9/18/08.
MR-SMITH Super Bee #936 Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 261 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location East TN Apr 22, 2008 #4 **************Sold***********************