Srt Track Experience.....for Sale

Grocery Gtr

New Member
Full Access
Navy
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
FLORIDA
Long Story Short..i Registered For Daytona May 10,unable To Go,i Will Cancel And Call Srt And Find Out When My Voucher Expires So Someone Else Can Use It.$300.00 Pm Me If Intereted....i Have A Wedding To Attend...........maybe

Thnx Gerald
 
I was told it last for two years from the purchase of the vehicle
 
Argh, I wish I could go to Daytona. The Track experience is good for 18 months I think and they go for $500 after your first free one. I've been to two, Laguna Seca and Infineon with the Skip Barber instructors.

They're a lot of fun, but I discovered I have more fun when I get to drive my own car on the track. Its addictive!! :happy:
 
to sweeten the deal, bwoody performance is bringing a troop down to daytona on the 10th for the track experiance and good times after the track. to my knowledge, this is the only day that has ever been sold out......should be good times for all
 
I was told it last for two years from the purchase of the vehicle

It USED to be. Somewhere in the middle of 2007 they changed it to one year after date of purchase. If you bought before then it was/is good for 2 years. If you bought after that it is good for 1 year. For a while there the program was up in the air and they were considering discontinuing it. Now it seems to be back on solid ground.
 
It USED to be. Somewhere in the middle of 2007 they changed it to one year after date of purchase. If you bought before then it was/is good for 2 years. If you bought after that it is good for 1 year. For a while there the program was up in the air and they were considering discontinuing it. Now it seems to be back on solid ground.

I bought mine in august of 06, both chances I've had to go since then I was either going out of town, or it was mothers day ( My girl told me to go on mothers day, but I wouldn't fall for that trick)
 
You're good for 2 years from date of purchase then. I bought in July '06 and just used mine at Laguna Seca!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top