SRT Engineer Chat now at Chargerforums

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by Quick, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Blown7

Blown7 SRTC Good Guy

Rob
    You have to remember that the company line is that there is no aftermarket support to even begin to diagnose what we can see on the PID's today, couple that with no EE's being there and no one has an "Official" clue about what to say or do.

Maybe next time frame your question from a StMo or StSc log view.
    The StMo will show KR and any other parameter you want (Even more data than any handheld programmer.)

Also calibration is a whole ball game in itself, if you want true answers ask D Kasper from B&G afterall he is a DCX engineer.

BTW I usually get 3 out of 4 questions answered from these sessions.

2. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Well... the problem with any question that Rob might ask has nothing to do with it being very clear and specific. It's just that answering it is probably going to require devulging source code and DC proprietary algorithms (jewels)... :shok: :laugh:

3. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

You can. You would be the second (known) person to order the real paper copy :unsure:. Most everyone else bought the CD :yes:

Paper copy is $395 and I think they have to ship it by truck.
    CD is $90

[edit] I looked and the above is for the 2006. The 2007 CD is now $120 but comes in XML and SVG format.

You can look here:
    https://techauthority.gltghosting.c...rHome?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10051

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  4. Raland

Raland Full Access Member

Damn, I think $395 will get you an alldata subscription for every car made. Looks like I'll be getting that CD. thanks!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007