SRT Connection Holiday Specials

Discussion in 'Detailing Tips and Tricks' started by Steve@Tropi-Care, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Steve@Tropi-Care

Steve@Tropi-Care New Member

The holidays are coming and so are this year's product specials. These prices are good from now-December 31. Order before December 15 to insure delivery before by December 25. Specials pricing shall be applied during payment or PayPal processing of your order.

Orders to [email protected] or toll-free orders to (866)341-0050 before 3PM CST will receive same day priority processing. Feel free to contact us with any questions.

To take advantage of our specials, please write "Holidays-SRT" in the message box to us on your online order.

8.25% sales tax shall be added to Texas orders.

FREE shipping on miscellaneous product orders over $30.00 in the continental 48 states. Your order must be valued at $30.00 before shipping cost or sales tax. This is an excellent time to include our American hand-made specialty detail brushes, stock up on bottled products and microfiber towel selections. Does not apply to PC 7424 buffer kits.

For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and beyond, please contact us for shipping quote to your destination.

Need stocking stuffers? Add our new "SPARKLE" Auto Wash Concentrate $3.99 each and "SHINE" Liquid Surface Protector to any order for just $8.99 each. These are not listed on the website.

[​IMG]

FREE shipping on all bucket detailing kits. Take your choice of our basic, intermediate or deluxe kits. Starting at just $46.89.
    Deluxe bucket kit shown $92.89 shipped complete

[​IMG]

TCPC-10 Porter Cable complete buffing kit $169.99 shipped
    Each kit includes Lake Country 6.5" CCS foam buffing pads(2 orange, 1 blue), a pair of gray microfiber polishing bonnets, free 8 ounce bottle of TC-8 Swirl Cutter ($15.95 value) and select 2-ounce product samples. Customize your kit with black finishing, white polishing pads, or yellow "medium cutting" pads. Just $9.99 each

[​IMG]

Add any 1 of 16 different 2 ounce oil-based scents for just $2.99 each:

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays from Tropi-Care.com,

2. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

Great deal

3. diegochrysler

diegochrysler Jose"GR8CHORIZO"Jalapeno

Wow,

Just what the wife wants to hear from me. Can I buy something else for the car? :no:

4. Steve@Tropi-Care

As you can see, we offer all surface treatments and accessories for the long term maintenance of the vehicles.

Here are 2 cars I do all of our product testing on:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Excellent deals! I need to start taking care of this car. I just wash it and go not given in any detail time at all. It's in need of it for sure.

Might purchase some products here in the future.

The shine on the SRT-4 and Viper look great!

6. The "Reverend" CoolFlo

The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!!

wow ... never heard of you guys before, but am definitely gonna check you out now! great deals!

oh, the only thing that would make those rides look and better is if you had 2 hot pieces of ass laying all over them ...

7. Steve@Tropi-Care

Thanks for the sentiments.

The process to achieving this look is very important and makes their long term maintenance easier.

8. The "Reverend" CoolFlo

The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!!

you're welcome and very interesting ...

now what are your thoughts on 2 hot pieces of ass laying all over those cars HAHA

9. GooberMT

GooberMT They See Me Rollin

Once i get my income check, i will buy a kit from you guys and write a big review, for all of us SRT-Cers :)

Thank you for becoming a vendor of this great site as you are offering an awesome service to us!

Gabriel